Thursday, February 18, 2010

2010 cny

T.T feel so helpless la
Something memorable stuff give by my ex girlfriend spoilt dy >.<
Will be rushing back to kl for repair..
Need to repair 4 device in same time?use to be with it dy..
Nothing goin smooth on my life..Kill me pls..

Went back hometown for cny gathering
Most of my uncle was giving me useful info about my course
Useful information..but sorry to say that i am goin to give up my course
Wont be studying quantity survey anymore after next sem

My father and mother facing some serious problem
Might divorce soon..i duno..i gt no idea.
hopefully wont be like dat bah..
with my situation right now
i duno i can hold on till when with the amount of money.

Just half hour before i make my facebook fren mad
Hereby say sorry to u felicia grace
Dun mean to laugh u..wish dat u saw this and forgive me ..
Sorry..

Anyway Happy chinese new year to u all ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment