Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cupid Stupid



Just finish watch a hongkong drama in few day time
that drama nama kinda funny on english..named cupid stupid
out long time ago but dint manage to download it..
get it from zhi heng..dun reli expect it to be attractive drama
but end up i feel so touch with the story inside..
Rate 5 star for this drama
Feel myself as the main actor of this drama
of coz not the 1 who sacrifice for the one he love
but is the designer

Feel like my attitude same with him
Living in a very good place with good person
Hav a good girlfriend and friend
But never appreciate them..
when i realise my bad habit..
its too late already
i same with that actor..we both very 自大
girlfriend treat me very good but i dint realise.
always think i am the good 1
until she break with me..and i am finally awake
In my study also the same..always think of i am smart enough..
end up fail and fail
Am i wake already?
we will see it on my next exam..
haha..but dun expecting me to get good result ba..

Beside that,hope to be like the another male actor..
the super good 1..sacrifice for his love
for me i will also do that ba..
although she already got bf
will still help her in all the time
help her to solve problem

No comments:

Post a Comment