Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Look down on me..

I started my another new course in college
yes..i give up my previous course already
now i am like a STPM student which hav weak result and go for diploma
joined hotel management as it is always my 1st choice
i like to cook i like to serve
i dun care what others say to me
so,i know mostly of ur guys look down at me..
my previous coursemate,previous previous 1.
my fren.and even my family.
i dun care what u guy rate on my course.
i know when i graduate i might start on as a waiter
i dun care
but at least i know
i know what i want.
low salary,slave stlye lifestyle is what u guy think off?
sorry i dun need fren like u..
i wont angry on u guys..
but do not talk bout those thing to me
those insulting word..
i am weak in study.i know that.
i even weak in alot stuff.
relationship or what..
but i am good in being good..

1 comment:

  1. thy not even call ''fren'', if thr look down on u..
    fren will never ever say those insulting word!!!

    tat kinda of fren dun hav oso NVM!!!!!

    Stay Strong....

    ReplyDelete