Friday, July 16, 2010

16 July 2010

Duno why tonight i feel so damn emo and helpless..
O.O
but the feeling of emo kinda fun sometime
its like the world dat u only live alone
Recently was doing the normal daily routine..assignment and etc etc..
my assignment was not like those other course did..
their assignment is always the hardest 1 like they say
they will on saying themself assignment hard ar..rush assignment ar.
my course hotel management is just masak masak for them..

btw i do feel there is a expired date between me and my friend..
Feel like when u really dint find them for a long period.
they starting to staring u with strange sight.
sorry i do not need a friend that avoid me
and my classmate always bullying me.
i am human too
i do hurt when u talk with me like that.
i do treat u guys as a friend
what u guys give me?
some insulting conversation?
sorry..

feel that the day before i going club will be that emo
today i am going to mist club for event
seriously i dun like people that keep on saying me as sport car.
it make me feel like u saying my bad word.
just ignore it..it just a normal car dude.
keep those word on ur heart like u are so rich bla bla bla..
i am just a normal student.
i wanna gone drunk tonight..sorry dad mum and sis

No comments:

Post a Comment