Saturday, August 21, 2010

22 August 2010

Accident on wednesday 18 of august
my very 1st accident
dint hurt myself and passenger
but my car hurt badly

i wont care my car.
what i care is u
when the car spinning.i look at u.i do know i got alot thing tell u
i feel so sorry for pulling u to this
i know u feel like doesnt matter..but its matter for me
i should just dissapear from ur life..always disturbing u..annoying right?



called my mum..told her i involved in accident
1st word come from her
omg,car damage badly?
hmm...i guess i just become a orphan on dat second
or i just their son that cheaper than the car?
what they know is keep on scolding
my right or my wrong
still my false

sorry guys
i am leaving msn,facebook,blog spot and even leaving my handphone
might be this world too i guess?
goodbye my friend
and i love u guys

No comments:

Post a Comment