Friday, October 1, 2010

1 Oct 2010

Kinda Quiet recently,not talkative anymore,tired of talking already
use to be chatting lot with girl.nowaday are boys.feel more comfortable talking with them,talk about gadget talk about cars.although my fren duno what i talking about but i still taking out car topic to talk..boys like car what =)
Hp full of guy msg,not the old me anymore that flirt alot..i guess i got no power to flirt anymore?
there are 3 housemate in my house..so add me up will be 4.
finally 3 of them also got gf dy..and me still remain single
do feel like wanna in a relationship.but i not even got a female friend that find me.
how do i start with?
every girl ignoring ugly guy.so i choose to talk with boy.quiet quiet me sometime do freak people ..
i do not want to talk because tired of talking

Recently Eye vision keep on blurring.see a object need to give more effort..
went for eye check..increased 100 degree within a year.
time for me to wear spec...
gonna get something that black
black thick frame spec
like this type = )

Learned some french language in class today
comment ca va
ca va bien
je vais bien
haha blablabla
lot more
those greet word..

trying to let my life be cheerful
i wanna pass my life cheerfully !
without regret

No comments:

Post a Comment