Saturday, November 13, 2010

13 November 2010

The thing i dislike appeared
on the night that i feel normal..
suddenly...

The bad feeling come back again
i am the 1 who pushing myself toward that.
I shud be pull back when i just started.
Now,i drop half leg into it.

What i know is,there is something u need to be serious,but not all of them
i understand what ah wu feel already

I shud just remain silent from now on..

The feeling is exactly same as last year broke with my gf..
too serious on it i guess...
KICK those feeling away
i wont envy any couple anymore.
FUCK off "LOVE" i dont deserve to get u

Changes myself from last year,from a bad guy to good guy i guess?
and now i gonna change again..People keep on changing what..
i gonna change to a better good guy,improved myself again
today...
i cut my hair from previous long long hair,to now almost botak
to show how serious am i on this changing
and next would be joining any charity stuff?
no idea,but now i am a part time Assignment helper and driver
mean i doing assignment for others and fetch other to place =.=
damn lame !!!

2molo gonna get my car back
so,gonna lepak lepak alone again..

No comments:

Post a Comment