Sunday, January 16, 2011

16 January 2011

My first post on 2011?
not sure..and lazy to check.

realze dat i am starting to in love with book
went to college early morning for study session
study for 5 hour...i dint know that i can face the note for 5 hour and
i still feel like wanna read it
gonna addicted to it..

study group with my classmate khai yi
she told me ytd a girl say bad word about me
say a guy that drive sport car is ugly short and fat
haha i dont reli know i driving a sport car and i dont need any comment from stranger
i dun mind what others say bout me.
because i am just a normal guy..'
u word wont harm me =D

continue my study even i hear those word...
and so..my car locked me inside =.=
interlock spoilt
result to i scolded by parent again..
the lock spoilt by its own why shud i get scold
hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment