Friday, June 20, 2014

21 June 2014

Today a friend say im that kind of person that will let go my lover if I love her. Hmm, I guess she is right . Sometime, u have to let go something u love. 

The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive urself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about that person anymore. I do care a lot a lot. Just like the first day I knew her. That kind of passion still here. =D

Some birds are not meant to be caged,their feathers are too bright, theirs song too sweet. So you let them go, or when u open the cage to feed them, they somehow fly out and the part of you know it's was wrong to imprison then in the first place. But still the place where you live is that much more empty for thei arrive. 

Here is another random photo of the day 
I wonder did I post this photo before @@

No comments:

Post a Comment