Friday, June 5, 2015

5 June 2015

Spend so much on the Month of May. Almost 5k sgd. Heart bit pain but at least I get what I want. The feeling when ur wishlist is fulfilled . Can't be describe.

So, I get my self a folding bike. The 2nd unit in a year. Abandon the previous 1, ride for few km only. Now this is a java fit with 16 speed. So far, I clocked 49km/h in this. Quite impress I have to say. Cost me about 800 sgd. Worth the money, spend another 300 on the accessories and next spend another 400 to get the action camera and I'm good to roll.

So after I roll the bike. I decided to go to my 2nd which list, which is a reliable gaming laptop (I don't gaming ) but don't know why I still prefer a gaming laptop. Maybe because of the speed? I will get mad if too slow. Everything must be fast in my life. Sigh. So I get my self a razer laptop. Instead of alienware. Just can't resist the good pricing. And at same time. I get the high end mouse from razer and lowest end mousepad to accompany it. Weird right? I'm just that weird.

At the same day also get myself a fitbit surge and fit bit aria. Surge is for me to record daily steps and most important it come with cycle computer. Aria is for me to record daily weight and fat percentage. So there you go. A total damage of 3.1k sgd. Next day get myself some laptop sleeve and don't know what 200 gone. There u go almost 5k BYE bye

I'm a happy boy for few day. Riding bicycle here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment