Friday, November 13, 2015

13 November 2015

It's been few month since my last update. So I'm back to social life now. Photo like, share stuff, comment here and there.

So cycling become part of my life now. I enjoy cycling alone or in a group. Not a good stamina person due to asthma but still enjoy cycling.

Part of my salary went to the bicycle stuff. When I'm doing something. I make sure I put most of my effort doing it, no point If there is only like half effort. This is also why I try almost everything, at least I tried before w/o regret.

So here I'm. Writing a blog in my hotel where I work. Waiting for time pass. I'm suppose to be cleaning myself and prepare to take bus and back to Kl. But I bought another ticket. Which is 11.58. Reason being I'm waiting for someone I shouldn't be waiting. I'm waiting someone I feel important. It's the person birthday btw. Who don't like a celebration?

No comments:

Post a Comment