Monday, August 31, 2009

Yes..it is..Accept it

Something just happen 2 hour ago.The fact i reli cannot accept it.Its reli hard for me.Really..Use to be a promise and it just gone like dat.Sorry means nothing for me.this is not the word i wanna hear.btw just wanna let u know dat i wont angry with u.Hope dat everything will be fine soon.Trying to get myself into tired mode.GYM,Basketball and Jogging as well.called my best fren just now,he gav me some good advice.Those advice use to be given by me to other fren now it is useful for me.i do reli hope dat u are well over there.Going For morning jog rite now.

1 comment:

  1. hmm...ah..i see..don always so moody mao~
    haiya, morning jog didnt call me la, i want jog too...nw my turn to go for few round jogs, wish u have a happy national day dude..

    ReplyDelete