Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2 April 2014

I saw a thread on lowyat. I think I might as well share it here. So that I can refer back next time? The thread is about career talk. In my age, what appear in my mind is mostly on future and career only. The guy with 8k salary on age 26 ! Not bad right? But yet he mention that still hard to survive. So I was wondering how much do I need to earn when I work? The guy is on oil and gas job, with a child instead. People with a kid, it's like u have to double ur salary in order to form a family with kid. Talk bout oils and gas, my father is on this sector too, honestly speaking, he earn 10-120k a month yet he told me it's ngam ngam enough only. I don't think it's a way to scare me. It's more like a reality. No matter how much u earn, u will still hardly survive. Guess I have to view more jobstreet now, cheras =)

No comments:

Post a Comment