Tuesday, April 29, 2014

29 April 2014

Just did some bank stuff today. Apply a cc and a new maybank acc. Kuantan bank is crowded by people. Only 2 number diff I have to wait 30 minute. 

Today, saw a old fren of mine upload some of her photo. Remind me of how supportive of this fren were. Unlike others normal friend. She is by far the best 1, always stay by my side when I'm down, always talk good stuff Infront of me, cheers up and support me, most important I'm like a idol for her. People like to hear compliment from others, same as me. When anyone compliment on u, ur day was like brighter after all the negative thing happen. I tend to compliment others nowadays, control my rage and try to help others. Today successfully not mad at my mother. Sometime I get angry too easily. I know my bad tempered not every like. I dint feel it myself. I have to keep telling myself to calm down. Today is a good day to start with. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment