Friday, November 27, 2009

Few day in a post again....

23-26 is the date for my blood donation campaign..this 4 day me and my organizing committee work hard...and gained 1835 person to donate in our blood donation campaign...
Kinda busy...cnnt even get the time to study for my mid term..
Suffering alot..
i am dat kind of person dat not mind what other say bout me..
rubbish,useless..what ever
i just wont be bother bout it
But for me as a organizing vice chairperson..
i hope u guys (organizing committe )do giv me some respect.
i help u mean i respect u..so do u
but dun ever command me to do thing
ur problem i can only help u solve in the 1st time
the 2nd time happen..u better be smart to solve it
I know ur guys are tired...
but pls dunt put those fire on me..
i am nice to u guys and u all keep on bully me?

And so,my ex gf locked her blog..i cnnt update any information from her..
aiks..its been 89 day we break...she still having her pretty lifestyle..and i am still loving to sport..

Glad dat i sleep for almost 12 hour..dint sleep for almost 5 days...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment