Sunday, November 15, 2009

Goin to type few day in a post...busy what.

Thursday
Its a tough day for me..i cnnt believe that i am handling a almost 40 person meeting.Hardly for me to do it.without my chairman,me the vice chair need to be handle this meeting.And so,i pass it without any problem^^ cheer..

Friday
Nothing Special for today,Go for Gym as usual =)
Meet up my fren at kepong,watch U14 basketball competition and celebrate my fren birthday.

Saturday
Wake up at 7am in the morning,went to college for basketball,after that went for my tutorial
and 11am rush to Pasar Seni to work for charity carnival.
aFTer that,funny thing happen.
pui leng back home earlier.
and i realise dat my car key is with her.
OMG,her house is at kepong ler.
Rush to there with peishan get back my key
Pening @.@ haha
after dat rush to sungei wang meet up with keun wei them
sAW a nice bag.thinking of buy it next time xD
kinda unique dat bag.can change the cover the strap and even add in some accesories
so that u wont same bag with anyone in college...and it cost about 160
its worth~
Manage to get back on 11pm..take a break,bath,exercise..and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment