Thursday, November 12, 2009

Take Care

Really Feel 感触 when something sad happen.
although its not happen on me.
i will feel dat too.
2 guy in my hometown involve in a accident.
1 of them passed away yesterday.
Really dun like this kind of news la.
although i duno them,but still feel so la.
Always advice my fren to becareful in road.
For those motorcyclist,pls do take care of ur self
if can,avoid from using motor anymore.
Its like 皮包铁 u know?once u fell down.u hurt urself more than the motor
Do wear ur helmet and tighten it for ur own safety.ur parent awaiting u.
For Car user.DO Care for other too.Stop Speeding.When u are speeding.no people think big of u
And do oso care for the people around u.the motorcylist around u.Do giv signal before passing thru
i know u guys are fedup hearing this.but pls do remember in your heart okay?i dun wan to lost any of my friends.pls pls pls do promise me..
Love u guys.

4 comments: