Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Damn it..

Something sucks Happen lo..My Unit asked me to get a Printer.Go lowyat alone,and it was raining.Know wad?i park at Timesquare and walk to lowyat to buy the printer.Rush to there with my sweater.whole body wet wet.Reached lowyat survey most of the brand of printer,and here goes my decision.i get the HP brand coz its slightly cheaper and easy carry for me.The canon are too heavy for me.i cnnt manage to move it without a trolley.

Monday went to college,College Parking lot full of car.Forced me to park almost the outer part of college =.= luckily kinda near Fau Room la.Move the Printer and A technical drawing book from there to Room.Damn heavy la,sommore the plastic on the way to room spoilt dy.Reached there and say by others,Why u buy Hp brand~Why u so late..Aiks.Use to be with it bah.Wont scold anyone wont blame anyone.Installed the printer and keep my mouth shut.

When i about to back home dat time,reached my car almost wanna start it,Realize dat the Car Tyre Flat already..Damn,Nail stuck into my tyre.And my tyre Nuts is security Nuts,cnnt be open by common tools.Try to repair it by myself.Orange and lena was there too.And tat time was raining.Asked Help Frm Evelyn BF+FREN.They tried their best but failed.thanks anyway ya.Tzong Shieh and Keun wei come afterward,Accompany me to fix the tire.Oh Gosh,Drive slowly to Gk,Repair it for Rm5.ah.poor dy~

Here is something dat really get me mad.Dint Mad for like half year.dun mess with me.While trying to repair it at college,there are some guys dat got no manner,no parent to teach them.The sucker in tar college.Passed by there and say those stupid word.So Pity,Car Spoilt?Laughing at there?Just wanna tell u dat,u mess with the wrong guy dude.I swear i will find u out,my punch will straight to ur nose.i mean it.Silver Myvi with normal Rim..u better watch out.

Tomorrow my hardcore exercise will be start again after pause from previous week.Gotta hardcore train again.getting fatter jor.8.30 for basketball and 5pm for Gym.Bye Guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment