Monday, November 30, 2009

iCE skATING

went to sunway today after my classes.thank to wenjing dat i can reach there earlier than others.tzong shieh them still on the way coming.came here with no motive,they wanna to play ice skating and i just came here to accompany them.must come here,if not they will nt shuang me..haha..actually i dint wrote this while online and i was doing it offline on my pda.

As i reach here earlier,waiting them for like 3 hours..haha,found a place and sit at there starting to type this blog..its boring right here...hmmm.sunway pyramid.it remind me of something..the moment we spend together in this mall..u were trying to pul me in the skating area.and i keep oon reject u..and now there is no more this kind of chance anymore..the place i sit can fit 2 person and sitting alone and watching couple is kinda suffer..cnnt forget the moment we together,the moment we hugging each other...Its 90 day passed 3 month good luck for you and me =D

Finally they reached..rejected them twice for entering the ice skating area.nt willing to play la..it makes me remind of her..regret for not doin those thing with her.play at genting theme park and many more.

Damn,they pulled me inside and pay for me to play...my 1st time give to them already..fall down many time..just like a noobie..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment