Thursday, April 29, 2010

29 April 2010

Today My father birthday
Bought him a zippo lighter
Aiks....but forget to bring back kuantan...
Damn !!! left at KL
ahhh
cnnt give him surprise liao
Sigh !
Smoking not good i know
buy lighter for him..actually dat lighter hard to be use 1..only for nice..haha

BTW !!
i cnnt believe that,i in love with a short hair girl..
instead of curly hair girl dat i super interested on..
Hmm..short hair girl..i guess she know who i saying if she saw this blog
I was like propose to u now..
Not hoping u to accept me.
Just wanna express my feeling out
Thats the function of blog right?
Mostly u will be avoid me after saw this blog ba?
Haha..i dun care...just wanna to say out my feeling
I don't need to be your first love,i want to be your last
My heart,u can go ahead and take it without asking,because it's already yours.
Hope u saw this...no matter what the result..i will accept..

No comments:

Post a Comment