Friday, April 23, 2010

The 3 word hidden in my mind

I think i fall in love with u already .
But i not dare to tell you
I scare u will reject me
Ask my fren will i success to be with you?
They say most probably i can.
But i still scare
Wanna find u..but scare will disturb u
when i receive ur message,Happy feeling appeared..
I duno how u think bout me
dun feel dat i match u
u pretty girl shud be match with handsome
u rich and i poor
doesnt match @.@
i not the oldmaocheng anymore
not the 1 dat brave in telling this kind of thing
But watched the movie today



the ice kacang puppy love
Not bad for malaysia made movie
the ending of this movie not that nice..
after watch this movie,what i get is
is better to tell ur feeling to the one u love before its too late
ish..i really not dare
what if i being reject
i not good enough to be others bf..
everynight i think of u @.@ wanna tell u that i had a crash on u..

No comments:

Post a Comment