Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am useless

Scolded by father yesterday for late back home >.<
Today scolded by whole family again
They say i keep on wasting money
my result sucks
scolded for 1 hour
feel so sad.
ya i know its my wrong..
but i already controlling myself
those money i use to buy item
is the money to eat
i eat very less to keep the money to buy stuff i like
but end up scolded by them
And my result..
i know its sucks
but i changing course not because of my result..
i can advance my grade
but i choose to change course..'
and the reason i already tell u guys
but why dont u understand me?dad mom
both of u asking myself to pay my own fee
i dint say anything after they talk so much to me
i dress up my sportwear
and run from my home to teluk chempedak
reached TC in 45 minute
sit at there...make myself silent
trying to think something happy
saw many family there
having their happy family weekend
the family day...
since when is our family day?few year ago?10 year ago?
No idea
Many thing changed...
last time..if i feel sad..
i will choose to find my gf..talk with her..
but now..
i dun hav gf..
finding another soloution to keep myself down
i dun wan to argue with my parent

watching sweet couple at the beach
cute little child playing sand
sweet wife and husband..wife help the husband pinch the pimple
Really need someone to care bout me..

No comments:

Post a Comment