Monday, April 5, 2010

The Rushing dat to clean graveyard

Went To Bahau @Negeri Sembilan Yesterday
Go back for the ching ming..
clean my ah gong..tai ma graveyard
i am the only young guy at there ba =.=
Nowaday youngster are lazy..
Clean it in 3 hour time
Learn to back Kl from Bahau from my uncle
Father brother..
and he is 75 years old =.=
All the way from bahau to KL
bahau-Seremban=bus
Seremban-Kl sentral=KTM
Kl sentral-my house =Lrt
Saw my fren at my lrt and manage to get help from her
haha
ask her to fetch me back and dinner together

My uncle dat accompany me back Kl
this uncle being listed to my Admire list also
Haha..
the reason?
He is totally awesome
Newspaper got his article
he is 75 and he spend half of his lifetime on collecting book
and 10 year to spread those book all over Malaysia
He use to collect 30,000 of book in his house..Omg
Unfortunately..he got testis cancer..
damn..sad

No comments:

Post a Comment