Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Father,Uncle Kevin Lee

Happy Birthday to my father
ur present i left it on my KL condo
SOOOORRRY !!!
I dun mean it geh....
Ish...i kinda headache on this also la
SO..ur present delay lor..giv u on may

Scolded by him again just now..
haha...it was like daily routine ba..
sorry la..i trying so hard to reject the movie..IP man 2
But no ppl willing to take over my place..
not because of the ticket price..but its because i promise to my fren i will fetch them
if i dint go watch..how they go wor
Luckily just now nicholas say he will go =D thanks god..
i rejected my fren and help my mum and her fren to take care of their daughter
I dun mind be baby sitter =D
as long as u guys happy than ok dy la...
Not the useless maocheng anymore = )
i wan the be the useful 1..
i not goood in study i will improve
i not good in attitude i will improve..
no more anger in my mind
haha..but do not bully me..
I dont have any girlfriend or friend to be care about
mayb i will just focus it on My family ba
helping mum to do house work
cut grass,wash car,pull dog go for hang gai,fetch sis from primary school
every weekday stand at school chit chat with those aunty..haha
its another lifestyle also la..
Instead of being the " bai ga zai " at KL
Kuantan here much more better..
but very hot !!
Due to i wan to save money..
i dint on aircond
haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment