Monday, October 12, 2009

I love Drive

kinda lazy to update everyday,so i put it all in one post.Yesterday Drive to bukit jalil and bangsar,kinda risky actually,go there by using GPS.haha,love it very much.always bring me to the destination.Nobody dare to say me Road Geek anymore.lol.saw 5 accident along the way.
For those careless driver~damn it,stop speeding la.no people think big when u are speeding.u just a useless jerk.care for other people safety okay?

This few day done alot of stuff.
Went to Poppy Clubbing with my friends.
dun worry,i only drink bit,as i promise to someone dat i wont drunk.and dat promise will never change.coke for the whole nite.LOL

Went to Genting highland with a bunch of junior
Memorable place,make me remind of something
the moment we at there.
Act as a photographer on dat day
Shoot shoot shoot...
damn,my laptop cnnt connect to my camera.
will be upload on facebook once this problem were solve

Saw many lovely couple.kinda jealous on them.holding each other hand to get warm.celebrating their own event.Oh my!!
Actually i am happy on them la.Hope u guys will be sweet and together forever la~ xD
tzong shieh and ck,keun wei and ai chin,kang yu and shiao mei,gin woo and angel
haha remember giv me red boom for the next few year la.

And oso for other couple,dun ever complain ur other part.just appreciate what u 2 hav gone thru.
Good luck~

1 comment: