Sunday, October 18, 2009

Materialistics

Aiks,i cnnt believe that i am just dat kind of people u thinking?

i do like branded stuff and i do hope to own them,but i got no money to own them ok?

i dun hav dat much money and my ages are not suitable to get those stuff.

Maybe,maybe....maybe i am just a pretender for u.in this 3 year,i am just a pretender?

A pretender,pretend to act like a rich people with those branded?act like a rich guy in street hoping to get some sight of public?

Kinda disappointed,but its okay,cnnt changes ur thinking,i am just a normal friend for u,i am not a perfect person.but i am a normal human.

Maybe i shud just be mad and give up my life because my gf dump me?
Become a bad guy like the whole world owe me?
Hell no,i am i..my ex gf told me that be urself..
Ya i am being myself right now,I can be treating everyone that good,i can fetch my friend to other place if i wan to,i can treat u if i wan to.
Since form 4,i am not a hot tempered guy anymore,even though somebody punch on my face,bang my car.i will pass thru this just by a smile
i changes alot,who know?I am still the maocheng
I do still like branded stuff but i will only get it when i can.
i buy a expensive basketball shoe?everyone 1st thought was,omg,rich people,walao,waste money again
do u guys know dat a pair of shoe i can use for how long?its almost 4 year okay?i do believe in quality but not quantity.
And u guys may just say dat,u giving those stupid reason again
Fine,i got nothing much to say tho

Yesterday bought myself 2 football jersey,its like rm 259 each,expensive rite?
Waste money again?
I am getting 1 of it at rm45 and rm50,dun worry,its still the original
but i get it from factoy,those reject stuff.yah,mayb there will be some thread pull out.
but still i am happy to get branded stuff without paying dat much..
Sorry Hui ya,i may making u dissapointed.but still i am still the maocheng.i do changes in my attitude but not in my stuff dat i like.and lastly i dont like LV,gucci those stuff =.= it will make me old and i dont deserve to get 1 of them.Sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment