Saturday, October 17, 2009

My life is so damn mess

Mess up my life

nothing goin smooth @.@

my study,my relationship,my friendship

Damn it!!

Am i just that stubborn?

I swear will organize my lifestyle to a good 1

Goin to take my meal according time.so that wont be seeing doctor without informing my parent again =.=

Sometime i do enjoy mylifestyle
Go to club as every single does,but not hugging any girl of course
Just observe on them xD
Kinda active in clubbing,know alot of funny fren,pretty girl,addicted to curly hair girl,haha
Dint drink much,just about 20ml like dat i tink..LOL,just few drop bah.promises someone not to drink dat much.

Sorry to all my friends dat i always talk joke to u all,Seriously,u guys prefer me in silent mode or Joker mode?i prefer the silent 1 actually,talk more wrong more.Starting by today bah.talk lesser and lesser.mayb type more perhaps?haha

Goin to Dye my hair in 2 month more.and other hairstyle of course.I am kinda good boy okay?only Dye my hair on 19.haha.

Good luck guys,study hard,play hard.its 5 years 10 month countdown to end up my single life

No comments:

Post a Comment