Friday, October 30, 2009

What u really wan mum?

I duno what u thinking about ler.
why must u thinking so negative?
i trying to let my lifestyle become normal u know?
Why must u suspect on everything?
My fren dat came to my house will steal my thing?
Ppl added me in facebook is to nid my help?
Fire will suddenly burning in my condo?
OMG....stop thinking like dat la.u will make urself mentally problem..
I respect u more than any other.u know what i thinking.
MUM,i do really love u...stop rejecting my call when i was talking,i dun mean to argue with u.
But it really piss me off when u saying nonsence.
I dont mind die coz of helping a stranger.
I dont mind make myself in problem for helping my fren
That is my lifestlye.Pass my life with smile and serve others.
Dun mess up my life ler.i know i did not reach ur requirement as a good boy
i owe u and daddy alot.u 2 pay so much attention on me.giving me the best stuff.but i dint appreciate much.
My result sucks,but if i relly cnnt complete my studies i will go and work as cooker to giv u 2 money okay?
Stop worrying so much mum,Relax...ur sons is under control
LOVE YOU MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment