Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sigh

I do really mind what u say to me,i know what am i in ur mind.

a guy dat like to show off with his belongings rite?

i know...

dun really wanna to explain actually.nothing important.

if i do really make u think like dat,i apologize from u ok?

i am sorry.dont mean to show off to anyone..

Sorry...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aiks,fren do really mean alot for me right now.but cannot believe that i got not much friend right now.haha dont worry dint mean to complain to u guys.
Keep it on with ur girlfriend ba.i dun mind 重色轻友 de fren la.
gf is to pui de mar not to throw her beside de.

Fren mean alot for me,need any help just find me ba,try hardly to solve for u.okay?haha
muacks guys,good nite....

No comments:

Post a Comment