Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aiks

Yesterday My friend went to my house for movie shooting..
She bring a Very pretty de actress here
wakao...curly hair sommore..
haha,leng lui i no chance de la
so dint even look at her la..
Worrying about my assignment dat time.
Lost the chance of taking photo with leng lui
Arghh..
They do it until very late..about 4am ba.
i fall asleep and waked up by them on 4 am
Sorry ya..i kinda sleepy already
Cora,thanks for ur dougnut anyway..

On the process of their movie shooting.i took out my camera to play..and cora viewed my photo
I realize dat those photo long time dint see already..see it with them
And they viewed my ex gf photo.
Something going straight thru my heart
The feel is coming back
Feel sad...suddenly feel like wanna Cry
93 day passes since we break..

Should i Just Start a new relationship or maintain Single?
Or mayb wait for 6 year for another relationship?
I really not dare to start a relationship
Maocheng is totally a coward..
I dont deserve to get a gf..i am so sucks..
i Feel like i am giving bad luck to my other part if i am on relationship.
Aiks..

1 comment:

  1. wait until the gal that u really like then just start,dun simply start a relationship,u will rgret 1,good luck o...

    ReplyDelete