Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009-2010

Year passed and passed
Everything seem pass so fast
Tuesday is my birthday..i am officially 19
And 2molo will be 2010 and i am unofficially 20
Damn...i only 19 for like 3 day?
SO unfair.haha..just simply blaming over here
getting fatter this 2 week
Miss GYM and Basketball alot..but nid to prepare for final exam..
Make my self a basketball jersey..
Named Mao square
Haha..quite yeng geh..but kinda long dat jersey..thanks piggy anyway..

Received 2 present from my friends...Fau exco gang and B1 BD gang...HAHA
Thanks alot..will be posting photo below this post

2009
a year that full of obstacle for me
I got my worst Result ever at this year
I get dumb by My gf this year
I get into Hospital this year and get stupid penyakit

But i do learn alot of thing
I learn to stay alone and take care myself
I learn to travel out from country alone
etc etc

Kinda unsatisfied with this year..but nvm..will be hardcore on everything next year
Gym,Basketball and Book is my life for next year..
LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment