Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Currently In Troublesome Status

Very Suffer ar >.<
Sick now
My voice become so sexy
cnnt even go to see doctor
My wallet left RM20 and nid to stand until end of month
And i not dare to ask money from parent
There got alot problem nid to be solve..
i dun wan to giv them anymore problem.
And to be announce that 21 of dec is the date for me to start exam
Exam will be start on 14 of jan
Haha
Still owe kang yu RM310 and Sebastian RM40
OMG.......
Total of RM350
and i wont hav any new shirt to be wear for next year
Coz i not dare to ask money from parent
Everything relate to money need to be hold down
And my car broke down last day
called my parent
first sentence with : Dad,my car duno got what problem ler
Then end up with : I duno how u use car !! u walk to college la !!
Sigh..later most probably will jogging to college ba
My situation now is like a orphan..
Maybe i shud work now?
I dint pay for my electric,maintenance and internet fee for 1 month already !

Just Realize my birthday is 1 week later
Birthday mean what?It remind my mum that the dat she 'suffer the most pain moment in her life
that is born me out
Haha.
Going to be 19.My friends dun need to prepare any present or cake ok?
As usual i never receive any present in my 19 year lifetime..There is few .but can be counted in finger..haha
So..i use to be with it already
We all are just 19..mostly got no income yet..so just save ur money for ur bf or gf ba
Haha..
SMS me and greet me birthday more than enough already
LOL,miss u guys alot..will be holding my phone and wait u guys at 12am

No comments:

Post a Comment