Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its so complicated

I like u
I spend some happy time with u.
I like the way u talking
I like the way u act
I dream of you almost everynite
but..i got no brave to asking u be my gf
i am nt good enough to be ur bf
There is lot more good guy behind
As those ppl usually say
IF the people u like is happy..u will happy too
Haha.
Dont feel like wanna start a relationship..
Feel like cnnt giv my other part of my life happiness..
Sometime i almost cnnt control myself..
typed a message

"Can we advance our relationship?from friends to girlfriends?Would u be my Girlfriend?"

But dint send it out la...haha..saved it a draft everytime..

Those friend that keep on questioning me who is that bad luck girl

Haha
here is some hint..
-She is younger than me(1 year 2 year 3 year?who know)haha
-Her hair is long (haha.kinda hard huh?)
-Wearing spectacle? (i oso duno..but mostly she is on contact lens)
-Super WHite skin (For me.. =p)
-Super lightweight girl.. 30+ to 40
-A girl that full of curiousity and kinda rude..haha

For those that know who is her.Please keep it as secret bah..
I dun wan scare her..
haha,thanks lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment