Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sigh

Not really Good mood nowaday..
But..
I dint express it out..
haha..kinda okay already now
This gonna be a long post...haha
sorry for the long post..just wanna express my feeling..sorry guys.

This Few Day keep on Drive between Seremban And KL
To visit my grandmom..
She kinda okay already..
But abit dizzy now..
Its worth for me to drive so far to find her.
Watch at her health getting better..Its Worth.
Payed her Hopsital money,RM5.5k shared among my mum and her 4 bro sis

Realize that my sight is getting worse.
Eye sight getting blur after drive for 1 hour..nid about 30min to recover to normal.
After get down from car.Look like a guy without spec.haha.kicked the platform nearby seremban jusco there and almost fall down =.=

Remember monday went seremban tat day..
kinda sad when visit my grandmum.tear almost coming out
take out my phone.and realize that i got no people to contact with
I lost a person that are important 100 day ago.therefore i doesnt expect to get any msg from her
And so,i lost contact with most of my fren too.at that time.i wont be blame u guys,coz i know if i got gf i will be like that too..
i do feel that i need soomeone that caring me..someone that will sms me all the time asking my status.
Jealous on those teenage that their hp keep on ringing.keep on smsing.and when they sms,smile appear on their face..
AIKS....

And so,i feel that i do really let go my ex gf already..
Feel that,her decision that dumb me is good.
It should be..
And i know we will not be forever since we together.
And i dint blame u of anything
I know i am not good enough
And i do not reach ur requirement
U were rich than me.i cnnt giv u something that are good
U doing Degree and me?only diploma..how am i giving u happiness for the future..
Yes,and u are really good,u become the bad person coz u started to say the break word.
And i am so naive that still wanna get back into the relationship
Sorry for everything..hope u and the guy will be okay all the time
(sorry ya.duno that guy de name)
For the 6 year that i told u i will be waiting u..
just ignore it
but i tink will be changed to 6 year without relationship ba
there is 4 girl chasing me now.but as u say..dont give fake hope to others.
kinda agree to that word..so i dint giving them hope.

I got no brave to start a relationship
but i do like a girl.
but i not dare to tell her
i scare she will ignore me afterward.
i am not good enough.
cnnt giv her what she wan.
i got no income.my education level and my appearance sucks
I got no more confident.

Just act like normal =)

Miss u and love u always my grandmother =)
Hope u recover soon.

Going to basketball in 8 hour time..

No comments:

Post a Comment