Monday, December 7, 2009

Love u grandmom

Today went back to KL..Mum fetch me..
After reach KL,put our stuff then my turn to drive to Seremban to visit My grandmum.
She got some problem on her stomach.Same as mine >.<
By using my GPS,used 1 hour to reach Columbia asia Hospital
Slowly push the ward door.saw my grandmom lying at there sleeping
She look so skinny compare to last time i saw her..
Miss her so much..
My tear are almost coming out from my eye.Feel soooo sad when saw her in such skinny body
And she got no appetite to eat food.
Slowly wake her up..she look so surprise when saw me..
Having some conversation with her.
Great to see that she got the smiling face when i chat with her.
Wanna to let her to eat something..but she got no appetite
After that 阿姨 come,and bring her some homemade dishes.
She eat some of it.and the smilling face appear again at her face..
Leaving soon to my ah yi house..wanna to giv grandmum a good bye hug before leaving.but i scare that will hurt her..
BTW,she will be out from ward 2molo.Cnnt wait to see u again.
Grandmum..I miss u so much..Must Recover okay?i wanna to cook food for u...
LOVE U
From ur grandson Mao

No comments:

Post a Comment