Friday, December 25, 2009

I am so helpless.

Dint back home for a period..Something happen in my family
While i still relaxing at KL?
i am the most sucks son ever.
Haiz..I nid some 1 to care me.i nid some 1 to talk with me thru phone
Someone that really care of me
And i hope the person was u.
I dun dare to disturb u
I really having alot problem
Why do others can goin thru their life so smooth?
And i need to step on so many obstacle?
i having the longest flu and sick ever in my life
Almost a week.
Suffering alot..i may bolo shoulder for others.but not borrowing from others.
I cnnt get good result in my exam
Others were so lovely with their gf bf.
And i was like alone to pass thru everything?
And why was other people parents are that lovely.
And why not in my family?
Shud just hide myself.Do the best for my family instead of making problem for them
Trying to get rid all of this..
Will Smile still appear on my face after this?The true smile or the fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment