Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thanks Bro

Went to take dinner with some bestie at KL,Kang yu,keun wei and gin woo gf drive all the way to Sri rampai just to take dinner at Pappa Rich.Kinda nice the food over there.but too little.Ya,just suite me coz i had no mood to enjoy it..KNOW dat they are good,accompany me for whole nite.Ya,thanks to u all.Especially keun wei accompany me for whole nite sleeping beside me chatting with me.i manage to get thru this nite without watering my booster and pillow by tear @.@ kinda relaxing when chatting with him.feel like wanna hug him and just release my tear.Ai chin dun angry ya.keun wei say he nid 2 year time to let go a 1 year relationship,kang seng oso same.how bout me?6 year?Hmm,Jeolous on keun wei on call with his gf now,beside my room of course instead of talk in front of me.Hopefully Keun wei,kang yu and gin woo tis 3 buddy will be happy with their gf.Ya,mayb goin for another morning jog today.

1 comment:

  1. =)
    lol...keun wei does really cares u..
    when i told him u seem like got probs, he calls u immediately...

    *applauses* for u 2 frenships

    good to see u happy again^^

    ReplyDelete