Saturday, September 26, 2009

Waked

Its 27 day already.ShE got her own life there.Nice Bf,Nice lifestyle.

This 27 day its like my new life.Its like i wake up from a dream.I feel that i am awake.
I starting to get a newlifestyle which is super normal for me.
Everything changed,Its everything

I started to Study hard as i dint study last time for 3 year already
I started to do some excercise as i damn fat already
I started to care my face as alot pimple
I started to Go for Gym to get nice body figure
I started to Back hometown,dint back for half year already
I started to stay at home accompany my parents
I started to save money,no more buying
I started to watch on guy instead of girl
I started to drive slow From last time 160 km/h to now 80 km/h
I started to learn baking
I started to smile
I started to Put myself in silent mode,more u talk more trouble u are in
I started to treat other ppl more good,as i know Appreciate this word
I started to learn Everything Everything
Everything changed except i still active in Facebook xD
No more Rude word from my mouth,care of everyone.

I know i'm not perfect,and i don't claim to be.But before u start pointing finger,make sure your own hands are clean.

No offence ar~
Wish her good luck in exam,relationship,assignment,presentation and oso making popiah. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment