Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tricked~

Today is my 1st day of exam,Went there with only little preparation.not very confidence to answer those question.went to the room that i had my test,before enter i asked carefully whether is the right place or not.the lecturer over there say yes.i ask him couple time to confirm but u know wad =.= .When i start my exam paper for 30 minute long the goddamn fatty lecturer ashame me =.= he suddenly shout "Hey you,repeat student.why are u sitting at here.u shudnt be at here.u enter the wrong room.that time its like WTF!! i asked couple time from ur partner he say is this room.now kick me away and went to other room =.= after finish my exam i forget that i got appointment with miss tee another lecturer,i late for bout 15 minute coz of traffic jam.then she went out to eat for 1 and half hour =.= aiks.standing there wait her for dat long.finally she back,and thanksfully she accepted my 3 report.Yes,Concentrate on math now.Good luck for others that having exam too.

No comments:

Post a Comment