Sunday, September 13, 2009

ABCDEFG

ABCDEFG means A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl

Its been 2 week already,feeling still the same.smile infront of fren hurt inside of heart.its Exam week i cannot even go for a jogging to make myself tired.Everyday FB and Blog.so meaningless.Someone got their new life over there.Glad to see dat oso.were watching her blog everyday.Worry bout her..but nothing i can do.happy to saw dat she got many good guy around him,nice looking guy,nice guy,rich guy etc.etc.It do hurt me but oso hoping dat she will found a guy dat treat her good than the old 1.

Hmm,went to Supermarket today.Bought myself some biscuit and drinks.Not reli goin to spend money on buying something anymore.It remind me the word dat someone talk to me before.I am so damn materialistic.i know.i must change.but hard ba.Not hoping to get in any relationship now as i will not giv them wad they need.I am good but there are lot more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment