Thursday, September 3, 2009

My life

Hmm,talking bout my life now.wad to say,its like a UNCLE life.Why do i say so?not becoz of my age of course.I am just 18.its about my lifestyle.i dint sleep yesterday.rushing for my workshop report and oso revision.this morning went for a morning jog 5km per day.after finish my jog,went to a shop and buy myself a drink and newspaper of course.currently addicted to newspaper.1 day 1 apple no nid see doctor,1 day 1 newspaper no nid be soh lou xD.my own phrase.i am the youngest among those uncle dat sitting beside me.they were doin the same thing as mine.go for a morning walk and sit at those shop drink coffee.Shud be copying their lifestyle too.their son and daughter left them for work,or their wife pass away,stay at house alone,lonely and peacefully sitting there enjoying their coffee and newspaper.almost same as me ba.Officially a UNCLE now.but there is some difference between me and them la.Isit this is the lifestyle i nid now?And to my buddy.dun call me for clubbing =.= coz i got plenty of work nid to do and oso revision,and promise to some1 before dat i wont be drink beer anymore.if go clubbing is drink coca cola then ok la.remember ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment