Saturday, September 12, 2009

Advisor

I am such a loser,Were giving good advice to all my frens.I am a good advisor by the way.Trying to help every fren solve their problem.love problem,Economic problem decision problem,etc etc.But i suck in giving myself advice.I am suck coz were giving advice to a girl dat i like what she should do when choosing between 2 guys.what the fuck am i doing?Trying to be strong or wad?Nothing i can do bout tis anymore.will try to help solve everyone problem instead of mine.Isit like collecting 恩德?Done many wrong stuff,Mess up all those thing.what can i do is help everyone.Yes,i do.i am a good advisor dat can giv u advice.feel free to ask me ba.the last decision is depend on u.

Went to cinema to relax yesterday.pamper my self with a movie.this few week time reli do change alot.Every thing i saw related to her.even i watch horror movie.Goin to accompany my fren now.Good luck to u all guys

2 comments:

  1. hmm...
    as long tht u feel SHE is happy,
    i think u will help her no matter wht...
    gambateh mao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i agree also. if she happy i think u will feel happy also. mayb

    ReplyDelete