Tuesday, September 8, 2009

=.= what a weird day


Today finish my math test.Yes,it still remain the same i guess.fail =.= again and again.very hard for me la.aiks.i rather memorize other stuff.Here got the weird stuff.

its exhausted after the goddamn exam.Trying to take a nap at room =) when i sleep for an hour.i hear some sound out of my gate.=.= the key open door sound.OMG,its my mum came from ktn to KL.Doin Spot Check on me.L
OL.luckily dint bring any girl to my room.hAHa just kidding.i am
a good guy ok?Ermm,she cam
e here and tell me dun tell father dat she came.aiks.wan me be middle people again.She came here just to make my father angry coz he always gamble
and drink beer @.@ aiks.Use to be with it already.Mum gave me a roll of money.OMFG,its about 3k in that roll of money.For me to buy my HTC TOUCH PRO 2. it cost about RM3199.

OMG,its like.wtf?suddenly sot jor?i ask her wad happen.she say got alot money =.= and its meaningful to buy something at 09/09/09.LOL,kinda surprise ler.and she goin to buy herself a Louis Vuitton Bag too =.= and all those will be happen on today 09/09/09.Nyiak Nyiak
Going to post some photo about dat handphone coz mayb somedunowad is that.hehe










3 comments:

  1. walau ei=3=rich ppl a~really really rich~XD
    can i count how many pieces of RM50 there~?$w$

    ReplyDelete
  2. EvilFox u is?erm.sure can.come and count ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,kissy lo~XD~lolz~still dunno who am i~>.<
    nevrmind lo~nice to meet you^^

    ReplyDelete