Thursday, September 17, 2009

4.30am

Its 4.30 am now.was studying in this moment.Trying to put everything inside my mind.But yet,i still miss her.its the 18 day already.wondering how are her over there,cnnt update anything from her.update info from maurice,thanks ya.hopefully she are well over there.her lifestyle shud be pretty nice over there.Mayb goin back to hometown 2molo,expecting a tired vacation on hometown.Early early make a appointment with those basketball buddy to play some match.hehe.and oso every morning to jog of course.Quite happy today,controlled myself to buy something worth 100+,dun tink its useful for me.i dun wan to be materialistic.every1 was hate me.And saw some keep fit method from Tv today,not to eat any flour food anymore.avoid rice if necessary.No more sweet stuff.and oso no more ice for girls.will folo this and oso my own promises with my parent wont eat chicken for 29 day.last time make it to 27 day but failed at 28.Aiks.Good nite guys,sWeet dream

No comments:

Post a Comment