Friday, September 18, 2009

Last Day of my exam

Was Sleep from 10-12,5 to 7.only 4 hour like dat for my preparation
Wake up at 7 again for another preparation,why am i working so hard on tis?Because i got nothing left beside exam.

Go to college at 8.30 and present myself in the examination class at 9 and saw a lady lecturer smilling sweet to me.tink dat we are on stress huh?but thanks for u lovely smile.

My first Time ever i tink,first time used 2 answer book to answer question.Its many for me,but mayb for other just small case ba?But its a Achievement for me jor.Claps for myself.Quite confidence in this subject.Building Material,Hope can get A la.just kidding ba.Got pass i am satisfied already

Finish my paper early as usual,went to a hairstudio have my hair cut.Oh Gosh,my hair are damn short now.Nvm ba.nothing is big deal for me anymore.

Went to College area again,meet my college mate,went for some mini game and went to Sing.Not really like to sing,my sound sucks.it remind me of somethinng.Anyway,glad to hav tis kind of cheerful coursemate.They are totally crazy.My mood are not dat good actually,but wont appear the stupid face infront of u all.Dun wan sweep ur all de mood xD cheer B group

Leave them for an hour,went to lowyat alone,the feel of alone actually are not dat suck as u tink.went to survey Handphone holder and Bluetooh handset,Materialistic appear again?Hell no.Bought tis 2 ting for some purpose.Its useful for me,Last time almost accident becoz of holding handphone and talking,goin to avoid this.I know u all may tink i am suck and keep wasting money,if u tink so,i will admit it.i got my own reason.

Sorry to abrille,my english sucks,not really understand wad u wrote on ur blog.did i really affecting ur life?Just tell me.i will be just disapear.i will just stop type those stuff that make u mad or wad.know that u got nice lover over there.enjoy ba.No offence...

No comments:

Post a Comment